AKASO Best Car Dashboard Camera Recorder In India 2020 With 1.5-inch Screen, Sony Sensor
- With Sony IMX323 sensor and 170-degree wide-angle, the dashcam more details of 4 traffic lanes
- The Nano coating 6G lens module with F/1.8 large aperture ensure a better image quality
- This dashcam records the route, speed, and location coordination with built-in GPS.
- Easy to review with free AKASO car APP.
- Records the 30-second footage and locks the file when 3-axis G-sensor detects a collision.
- 16 GB micro SD card included.
- Loop recording and auto incident detection.
AKASO best car dashboard camera has numerous advanced features. The wide 170-degree angle view can click 4 traffics lanes with high-resolution videos. It can record the route, speed, and location coordination with built-in GPS.
Superior Lens Module of AKASO Best Car Dashboard Camera:
Nano coating 6G lens with F/1.8 large aperture has used to design the AKASO best car dashboard camera. This feature ensures better image quality.
SONY IMX323 Sensor: Sony IMX323 sensor helps to improve the image clarity. It also helps to improve the tonal gradations and lower noise.
Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) Technology: WDR technology helps to improve the exposure and create a well-balanced image.
Easy Way To Review And Set Dash Cam: You can install free AKASO best car dashboard camera APP from Google play store for Android or iPhone.You can easily operate your Dash Cam by mobile. You can change the configure setting of the Dashcam. So, You can also download the videos to your phone.
Hold Up To 24-Hour Videos: Your Dash Cam can record video up to 24 hours. It supports a 128GB micro SD card. Compression technology is used to record video for up to 24 hours.
Loop Recording: Your AKASO Dashcam V1 will keep recording till the memory full. Once the memory will full, the new recording will start to overwrite to the oldest file. This loop recording will continue going on.
Auto Incident Detection: It has a 3-axis G- sensor featured. It will automatically lock the current recording as proof of an incident by detecting the collision. After recording, the video will be locked up. The locked files will not be overwritten by loop recording.